AWS Round table series: Innovation in Retail
During a series of four round tables, we bring together CFO’s, CIO’s and CTO’s to discuss urgent topics for the board room.
We are happy to have AWS as a knowledgeable partner for this series. AWS, born from the most innovative retailer in the world, is the foremost pioneer in cloud services with industry-leading solutions to meet today’s consumer expectations, optimize operations, and improve business insights. Information on the sessions will be published on this platform during the coming months.
- The first and third are hosted in top-notch restaurants and will compose of the combination of different board functions.
- The second and fourth sessions take place during CFO Community Events and are CFO Exclusive.
We would very much appreciate your presence during these events. You can sign up below.
Creating a hyper personalized customer experience to reach, serve, and reward your ideal customers.
Expert: Nelson Galindo (Principal Customer Solutions Manager Retail & CPG). Nelson has been the CIO for Cencosud, a South-American supermarket with over 1.200 stores in Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Peru and Chile, for over four years. In his current role as Principal Customer Solutions Manager Retail & CPG at Amazon Web Services (AWS), Nelson helps companies with Solutions including Digital Transformation, eCommerce re-platforms, Data, Search, Machine Learning and IOT (e.g., "Just Walk Out").
Profitable growth through Cost saving and Asset Optimization in Retail
- Assortment optimization, putting the customer at the center of every product selection.
- Application of AI/ML to drive better inventory planning and reduce inventory carrying cost.
- Pricing lifecycle management, from every day low price to promotions and markdowns.
- Composable Commerce, how to drive your omnichannel cost down while improving customer experience?
Franklin Pacheco (Senior Business Value Advisor – Retail & CPG). With over 17 years of experience in Retail and IT transformation, Franklin has worked with dozens of Global Retailers, enabling their business strategy through digital transformation.
Franklin led the Latin American solution engineering practice at Oracle Retail with focus on Merchandise Planning and Operation, Supply Chain, Physical and Digital Stores and Customer Engagement.
In his current role as a Cloud Economics advisor for Retail and CPG at Amazon Web Services, Franklin helps Retailers & CPG with value engineering and financial modeling associated with the benefits of using the cloud to optimized industry specific use cases.